EYE CARE TIPS
No matter what stage of life you are in, having Happy, Hydrated Eyes is important.
CONTACT LENS CLEANING & STORAGE SAFETY TIPS
Taking good care of your contact lenses is important to help prevent any eye infection and to ensure that your contacts are comfortable to wear all day:
- Do not store or rinse lenses in any non-sterile water, including tap water.
- Do not swim, shower or use a hot tub while wearing soft contact lenses.
- Do not use saliva or put lenses in mouth to rewet.
- Do not wear lenses longer than prescribed.
- Discard any soft contact lenses that are damaged or dehydrated.
- Avoid using aerosols when wearing contact lenses.
- Discard any remaining contact solution in your lens case before disinfecting your lenses again.