INTRODUCING BLINK® OMEGA-3 FISH OIL SUPPLEMENT - A UNIQUE EMULSIFIED FORMULA IN A TASTY ORANGE SQUEEZE GEL
Omega-3s are essential fatty acids needed by the body to maintain excellent health and well-being. These essential fatty acids can’t be produced by the body, so must be obtained through diet or supplements.
Fatty fish and fish oils are the richest sources of these essential fatty acids but fish oil supplements can be hard for the body to absorb. Blink® Omega-3 emulsified formula is absorbed 300% more effectively than fish oil soft gel capsules, allowing you to easily assimilate this important nutrient.*1
Unique Emulsified Formula Provides:
- Support in maintaining a healthy tear film and overall eye health*2,3,4
- Convenient gel that can be squeezed directly into the mouth or added to your favorite food or drink
- Great taste
- Formulated for no fishy burps*1
- Triglyceride fish oil derived from wild-caught deep water fish
- Sugar free - naturally sweetened with Stevia leaf extract
- Dairy and gluten free
- Antioxidants vitamins C & E
- No artificial colors
- On-the-go packet - designed to minimize UV and oxygen exposure, preserving stability and taste
Natural Fish Oil, Molecularly Distilled
- The oil sourced for Blink® Omega-3 Orange Gel is refined through several steps that remove impurities and proteins. Additionally, the fish oil then undergoes another step, "molecular distillation," which removes remaining trace amounts of toxins
Tested for Purity – NSF Certified
- Blink® Omega-3 fish oil is tested by a third party to ensure it meets or exceeds the current industry standards based on the Global Organization for EPA and DHA Omega-3s (GOED) Voluntary Monograph5
- These standards adopt the strictest aspects of quality and safety regulations to ensure quality and purity
- Manufactured in a NSF certified facility, ensuring the highest purity emulsified fish oil, meeting or exceeding the industry standard
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
INDICATIONS AND IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
- J Am Diet Assoc. 2009;109:1076-1081
- Olenik, Clinical Ophthalmology 2014.
- Miljanovic et. al., Am J Clin Nutr 2005.
- Bhargava et. al., Contact Lens & Anterior Eye 2015.
- Current GOED Voluntary Monograph vs. fish oil purity testing. (goedomega3.com)