Instructions for Use
As part of a daily eye care regimen, follow your Eye Care Professional's recommendation and use a cleansing wipe to remove all the debris and crusting, as well as excessive oil and make-up.
HOW TO USE BLINK® LID WIPES
Blink® Lid Wipes, with soothing chamomile, can be used on adults for effective removal of debris or other secretions on the eyelid and surrounding area.
Always wash and dry your hands thoroughly before using wipe.
- Remove wipe from sachet.
- Close eye and rub gently several times over the eyelid and lashes.
- Wipe from the nose outward. Always use a fresh wipe for each eye.
- No need to rinse. Discard wipe after use.
- To use warm, place the unopened sachet in a cup of warm water for a few minutes. Test the temperature of the wipe before applying to the eyelid to make sure it is comfortably warm.
- To use cold, place the unopened sachet in the refrigerator for a few minutes. Do not freeze.
Blink® Lid Wipes is a gentle cleansing wipe that is:
- Rinse free - just wipe and go.
- Formulated with soothing chamomile.
- Preservative/alcohol free and hypoallergenic.
- Conveniently individually packaged for travel and on-the-go use.
Clinically proven, gentle and safe for daily use.
- For external use only.
- Do not use wipe directly on the eye, only on the eyelid and surrounding area.
- Do not re-use wipe.
- Discontinue use if you experience any redness, itching or irritation and consult your eye care professional.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
BLINK® LID WIPES CONTAINS:
Water, Polysorbate 20, Disodium Phosphate, Glycerin, Sodium Phosphate, Sodium Chloride, Lauryl Glucoside, PVP, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract & Caprylic/Capric Trigyleride, Disodium EDTA