WHAT MAKES BLINK® TEARS UNIQUE?
Dry eye can give you a feeling of overall dryness, irritation, itching, burning, excessive tearing or even gritty “foreign body” feeling in your eyes. If you are experiencing any of these feelings, you have symptoms of dry eye, and you are not the only one. It is estimated that over 50 million Americans suffer from occasional or chronic dry-eye symptoms.2
Lubricating eye drops can bring you the dry-eye relief you are looking for. Specifically, Blink® Tears Lubricating Eye Drops can bring you dry-eye relief with every blink.
Blink® Tears unique visco-adaptive formula will give you immediate comfort upon instillation, thanks to its soothing formula.1
It is uniquely formulated to stay in the eye longer, so you can get longer-lasting dry-eye relief.1 And you won’t need to dose as frequently as with other lubricating dry-eye drops.4
Patients also report experiencing less blurring with Blink® Tears than with other lubricating eye drops.1
Think Blink® Tears for:
- Immediate comfort1
- Longer-lasting relief1
- Less blur1
WHAT DID OTHER PATIENTS HAVE TO SAY ABOUT BLINK® TEARS LUBRICATING EYE DROPS?
In a recent study of 943 patients:
- Patients reported at least a 50% decline in the average number of reported dry-eye symptoms (e.g., dryness, irritation, discomfort, burning) after a month of using Blink® Tears5
- 70% of patients were comfortable performing their daily activities using Blink® Tears vs. 40% of patients using previous dry-eye drops5
- Driving at night
- Working on computer
- Watching TV
INDICATIONS AND IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
Ask your eye care professional what makes Blink® Tears Lubricating Eye Drops effective.
If you are allergic to any ingredient in Blink® Tears Lubricating Eye Drops, do not use this product. Problems with contact lenses and lens care products could result in serious injury to the eye. It is essential that you understand contraindications, warnings, precautions and possible adverse reactions and carefully follow your eye care professional's directions and all labeling instructions for proper use and care of your contact lenses, lens case and lens care products.
For further details, click on the Indication and Important Safety Information
- Wasmanski A.D, Kislan, T. Cross-Over Evaluation of Polyethylene Glycol 400 0.4% and 0.25% Artificial Tears in Mild Dry Eye Patients. Poster presented at: The Association for Research and Vision in Ophthalmology Annual Meeting; May 6, 2010, Ft Lauderdale, FL.
- Report of the International Dry Eye Workshop (DEWS). Ocul Surf April. 2007: 5(2)
- Data on file, 2008. Abbott, Santa Ana, CA
- Kislan TP. Randomized, Cross-Over Evaluation of PEG400 based Artificial Tear (Blink) vs. HP-guar based artificial tear (Systane) for signs and symptoms of dry eye. Poster presented at the Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Optometry; October 22-25, 2008 – Anaheim, CA
- Data on File #116 Blink BEST Study Data (Phase I and II) 2011.03.25-CN3220